Wednesday 26 June 2013

Camp reflection

Reflection for Camp
My goal for camp was to hold a weta.
... I achieved running up the pipe line.
Something I was pleased with was that I did the rope challenge in the last cave.

…because it was really fun.

I really enjoyed learning that a kiwi makes a clicking noise with its beak.

…because it is angry.

Something I found hard was turning one way in a double kayak.

Something that made me think was some of the questions in the quiz.

…because some of them I never would of heard of.

· My top 5 favourite things about camp were:
Favourite Things. Reason Why
1.Caving. because we got really muddy
2.Kayaking. because I got really wet
3.Pipe line. because it was challenging
4.confidence course. because it was fun and hard
5.rock hopping. because we got to climb up big rocks


This is my favourite photo





5 comments:

  1. Awesome work Josh,
    I achieved getting up the pipe line as well mate but according to you I looked a bit worse for wear.
    Well done mate.
    But your right I was over it big time it was a lot further to the top then I Imagined.
    Take care Anthony Cacace ( Salmon).
    P.S Nice rock hopping photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reflection Josh
    It's sounds like you had an amazing time at Camp Kaitawa and learnt and achieved alot of great things with your class, parent helpers and teachers. We love the rock hopping photo of you. That pipeline sounds like a huge challenge.
    Awesome, great memories to have Josh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Josh!
    Your writing sounds great.
    I like the photo at the end.
    Well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Josh I like the photo at the end. And favorite part in the story was when you said that one of your best things were caving because you got really dirty.great story Josh well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow josh what an amazing reflection it awesome.
    Wow.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...