Friday 18 May 2012

Homework challenge

1.
  Little Alchemy is a science game that you mix stuff together and it makes other stuff. I think that it is a cool game. I have made 149/260 icons. You can log in if you want.This is the link to http://littlealchemy.com/
Here is a screen shot to give you an idea.  



2. This is my second link to  http://storybird.com/ Storybird is a cool site that you can create stories and read some other peoples ones to. I have made three story's. You can publish it to the web to.
  


3.And this is my third link, it is to http://www.toondoo.com/ I think that toondoo is an awesome site and is really easy and fast to create cartoons I have used it lots and I agree that it is a really good site.



11 comments:

  1. Cool Joshua My favourite website out of the three would be little alchemy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a cool game I have it too. I have made 69 elements.and working on getting all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool homework review,
    What is your best game out of the 3?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it would have to be little alchemy.

      Delete
  4. I like them as well. In little alchemy have you made metal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have, have you made boiler?

      Delete
  5. wow great homework

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey josh its a cool game don't you think!
    have you made zombie or vampire?

    hope you finish it!
    cam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have made both of them. Have you made rocket?

      Delete
  7. wow you are really good at your homework joshua

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow josh, how do you make aquarium and do you know how to make armadillo?
    well done though:-)
    from Marcus

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...