Monday 20 August 2012

The great white man eating shark

This is my ending for the great white man eating shark.


The plan is working Norvin said to himself as he snuck up on Mrs Scorpio Shark! Shark!
Mrs Scorpio screamed, she swam to the beach like she had a jet engine on her back. Norvin went to sneak up on Mr Foster but right then Mr Foster noticed the shark’s dorsal fin had dents
on it and he pulled Norvin out of the water. The next moment Norvin felt a slap on his face and then he threw him in the water and ran away. I wondered why he ran away but at that moment I figured out why he ran away. Shark Shark!     


Thank you for reading my ending for the great white man eating shark


    

4 comments:

  1. Wow josh I like that ending I think you have given me an idea for my ending.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Josh that is a really interesting ending.
    I really enjoyed the part where it says, She swam through the water like there was a jet on her back.
    From Brody

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Josh that is a really cool ending. I really liked were is says She swam through the water like there was a jet on her back. great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Joshua!
    I thought they would figure out that was Norvin but they didn't.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...