Monday 8 April 2013

Cricket - Energy \ Beans





Crack! I hit the ball with all of my power, It roles to the boundary line. I  block a ball that seems to come down to me at 100KM per hour. My bat hits it with a crack, I look at the new chery on my bat.
I can just taste the victory salivating  on my tongue.  I get ready to face the 6th ball of the over, I get ready to crack the ball in half. I hit  the ball like a pro, it travels to the long boundary A fielder chasing after it, I ran 2 runs before it hits the boundary.  The 13 overs are up I head off for drinks break.

I  strode back onto the pitch ready to start the 14th over.  
I block the first ball. It rolls straight back to the bowler. He walks back to his marker for his run up. He runs in at full speed, I hit it to a fielder  He thinks it might be his chance to get me out the, good thing is that he dropped it.  
“Last over” the umpire shouts out. I get ready to bash the ball, I hit it, oh no it’s going to hit my other  batsman's foot I yell out “move out of the way” he quickly steps to the side and it speeds to the boundary. I have reached my thirty runs, I have to retire.
The rest of my team-mates make a cricket bat guard of honour for me to walk through. I hold my head high. My team congratulates me and gives me high fives.  

By Joshua  
 

2 comments:

  1. Great job and really good words you used great job Josh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome story Josh your word are really cool
    Well done

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...