Friday 15 June 2012

Term two reflection



This is my term two reflection.




Reading

My favourite in Reading has been The butterfly effect Q and A

Something I have learnt is to make questions from reading books

My next step is to take in what I’m reading

Writing

This is my favourite writing http://pridejoshua.blogspot.co.nz/2012/05/blob.html

I am proud of the employees revenge

I have learnt to use.

  • Punctuation.
  • the language of success

My next step is to use stronger verbs and nouns

I like my blog because it has interesting posts to me.

This is my favourite post Man vs Wild because it is really interesting to me.

I like commenting on blogs because You get more information about the post.

This is my favourite comment is Mr Gifkins comment on The employee's revenge  

Maths

This is my favourite maths. Maths with Miss Hill
I am proud of learning the divisibility rules

I have learnt

  • To turn percentage into decimals  
  • to times percentages

Something I find challenging is to Write numbers in the billions and millions.

My next step is to memorize my work
Art
This is my favourite art. Pride art
Topic
Something I have liked in our topic learning is learning about rubbish

P.E. / Fitness
What I like about this game is it get’s me active. Line tag
I like playing these games:
  • Blob
  • ABC Bulrush
I learn and develop the skills of dodging by playing these games.
Fitness helps me to run faster

Choir / Kapa Haka




2 comments:

  1. Fantastic reflection Joshua.

    You did very well in your interview. Did you enjoy sharing your favourites?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Joshua. You did a great job writing this. What was your favourite part of term two?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...