Tuesday 19 June 2012

Letter to V.M. Jones

Dear V.M. Jones,

 My name is Joshua and I think that your story Buddy is mind blowing. I was stumped by all of the fantastic words you used. Josh and Chantel are my favourite characters in the story. Writing is my favourite subject at school.

 You are an awesome author and I wish I could be like you when I grow up. I have written a few long stories and some interesting ones too. My favourite chapter would have to be little miss perfect and the end of the race.

 When the teacher reads the book I go into a dreamland and imagine all of the stuff that is happening. Some of the chapters are sad and some are exciting. I would love it if you could write a few tips to me.

Thanks Joshua

























4 comments:

  1. Awesome Josh!
    There are great words all the way through it. I like splash the best. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Josh!
    I really like that you even added in a Tagxedo.
    Your letter is outstanding and I am sure that Mrs V.M. Jones will adore you letter.
    WELL DONE JOSH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Josh.
    I like your letter, and what awesome describing words.
    Why is little miss perfect and the end of the race is your favourite chapter?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Josh. This is a perfect letter and I like how you used mind blowing and stumped as describing words.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...