Thursday 13 September 2012

Production diary part 1



Day 1
I was waiting in room 19 waiting for my part in our production. They start calling out the medallists. I was hoping my name would get called out."And the last person for the medallists is Joshua.” 

“Yes I said to myself in my head, I’m a gold medallist. I head to room 20 (My home room) We sort out the people who are going to be who. I am Mahe Drysdale.


Day 2
I head to my Production room. Our part is called Parkvale goes wild. When I get to our room the start of our script is ready. In our production time we just got our script ready. I tried to memorise my script off by heart that day but it was pretty hard.



Day 3
I get my script out, ready for when Mr M comes in. When he gets here we head to the hall, I was scared we were going to do it in front of all of everyone else. Instead we just go into room 21 and practised. Then we came and did it on stage.




4 comments:

  1. Awesome Joshua!
    I like you diary, it really shows what you have been doing while production practice. You were really good at Mahe Drysdale, it felt like he was in the room when you were talking, you were also nice and clear. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Josh. I like that you put your feelings in your diary. I was excited when my name got called out for a Medalist too.
    Did you like being Mahe Drysdale?
    Well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome josh I wish I was mahe drysdale In the play I was excited to when I heard that I was a Medilist

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work Josh.
    You did amazing at the production.
    This was great it looks like you put a lot of effort into this.
    Well Done and keep up the great work.
    Josh L

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...